This position is for a FORTUNE 100 Client based in NOIDA.
Excellent English written and oral communications skills a must.
As a member of support team, your goal is to provide fast and friendly extraordinary support through creative, flexible solutions and empower Revenue Performance Management success. You will act as a Technical Support Engineer for our Online customers, ensuring the success of our customers through stellar customer support.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work culture that everyone has an opportunity to craft. We value standout colleagues who love being a part of a team and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
- Provide exceptional Support to our customers; ensuring case management, Service Level Targets and C-SAT goals are met
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues
- Advocate customers priorities internally within the team
- Communicate clearly and precisely with your customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Share standard methodologies with team members to improve the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Be part of a 24x7 Support Team
Required Skills / Experience:
- Must be a technical graduate
- At least 2 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in a complex software environment
- Technical Support or implementation experience, supporting enterprise software solutions, ideally Marketing Automation, CRM, PRM, or SFA applications ideally in a SaaS environment
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, lead, multi-task and execute projects involving multiple departments.
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus.
- General cultural awareness, particularly for agents who are supporting customers in region other than the one they are located in (e.g. ability to detect & understand different regional accents, general knowledge of what the capital of the country is, the main cities or regions etc. to avoid having to make spelling requests to customers)
At client site, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
DIN Engineering Services LLP
This position is for ADOBE INDIA and would be based in NOIDA.
DIN Engineering Services offers World-Class, Multi-Platform, Multi-Discipline Engineering Design/Drafting and IT/ITes Staffing Services to its global clientele.
Contact Company:DIN Engineering Services LLP
Address:A-04,FIRST,NSEZ,DADRI ROAD,PHASE II, NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India