This position is for a FORTUNE 500 Client based in NOIDA.
Excellent English written and oral communications skills a must.
The Business Analyst will manage customer issue reporting and conduct data analysis to uncover deeper insights that drive business understanding of top customer pain points. These insights are core to the prioritization of strategic CX business initiatives and serve as a springboard to facilitate discussions of where resources should best be allocated.
- Manage and monitor existing Clarabridge model(s) built for a designated product line or business segment
- Maintain domain expertise in designated product line or business segment
- Maintain centralized top issues reporting documents shared with our CX & CT partners
- Conduct deeper level sub-intent analysis on top issue categories
- Consolidate data driven analysis to support monthly and quarterly trend reports around customer pain points
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Interest in data analysis
- Experience extracting insights from data
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience with SQL while working with large databases
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
DIN Engineering Services LLP
This position is for ADOBE INDIA and would be based in NOIDA.
DIN Engineering Services offers World-Class, Multi-Platform, Multi-Discipline Engineering Design/Drafting and IT/ITes Staffing Services to its global clientele.
Contact Company:DIN Engineering Services LLP
Address :SDF NO. A - 4, NSEZ NOIDA G.B. NAGAR Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India