This position is for a FORTUNE 100 Client based in NOIDA.
Excellent English written and oral communications skills a must.
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATE REQUIRED.
What you'll do
* Lead and manage the Enterprise support team to build and promote a culture of service excellence.
* Work with client support manager & leaders to benchmark, identify, implement and measure support as well as business related metrics.
* Manage your team's performance to ensure all KPIs and Service Level Agreements are met.
* People management including hiring, goal setting mentoring and progressive discipline.
* Ensure effective workforce planning, skills and resources to enable support of expected Customer needs and call volumes.
* Where necessary, lead and engage cross-functional teams, domestically and/or regionally to share and engage technical expertise and experience to support the timely delivery of business and customer needs.
* Build strong technical expertise and capability within the team.
* Develop and deliver key initiatives to improve business processes and customer service delivery
* Assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans initiatives and direction
* Lead the engagement of all parties necessary to ensure the timely management, communication and address of Customer concerns, escalations and issues
* Participate in departmental projects and deployments of new products and services pre and post launch
* Act as liaison between technical support team, cross functional departments and engineering staff
* Act as the customer's advocate in working with Engineering and Product Management on supportability of product and the customer's experience of using Adobe products
What you need to succeed
* At least 5 yrs+ experience leading a 24/7 team with exposure to enterprise segments in customer care or logistics
* Deep knowledge of services operations including benchmark measures for success
* Ability to lead by influence and work effectively in highly matrixed organizations
* Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically, and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting
* Strong knowledge and experience with industry best practice multi-channel contact center tools (CRM, CTI, Knowledge Management) and processes
* Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing
* Ability to develop and mentor a customer service organization that can empathize with customers and convey confidence
* Experience in a customer environment is preferred
* A strong leader without ego who can inspire, motivate and bridge challenges
* Effective communicator able to deliver the leadership's vision with fidelity
* Ability translate leadership's vision into actionable and relevant activities and initiatives
* Ability to identify and develop talent
* Ability to collaborate and influence as part of cross functional team.
* Ability to work in matrix organization.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
DIN Engineering Services LLP
DIN Engineering Services offers World-Class, Multi-Platform, Multi-Discipline Engineering Design/Drafting and IT/ITes Staffing Services to its global clientele.
Contact Company:DIN Engineering Services LLP