What would be expected to do?
- Work collaboratively with clients, client's teams and assume overall responsibility for active communication and engagement with client
- Provide effective customer service such as handling complicated customer queries, issues and concerns
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Resource Planning and Optimize Utilization
- Developing Schedules and Maintain Delivery SLAs
- Project Documentation
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Team Leadership
- Controlling Quality
Skills & Knowledge:
- Must have Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering / Architecture / Information Technology / Computer Systems Management
- Good to have Masters degree in the field of Engineering/ Architecture/ Information Technology/ Computer Systems Management
- Good to have PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Multitasking Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have Leadership Skills
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and other tracking and reporting tools
Required Candidate profileExperience the ideal candidate should have:
- Overall 7 to 12 years of experience in CAD GIS industry.
- At least 2 years direct work experience in project manager capacity.
- At least 3 years direct work experience as a team lead capacity.
- Experience with, maintenance and quality assurance/ quality control.
- Knowledge of Telecom tower loading & structural necessities and pole loading analysis would be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Civil
PG:M.Tech - Civil, Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
DIN Engineering Services LLP
The company, established in 1999, takes pride in having several long-term customer relationships spread in over 20+ countries. The Company is ISO 9001:2008 quality certified, ISMS 27001:2005 certified, Member of FIEO, SEIA and with over a team of 500+ professionals operates from multiple locations including the Special Economic Zone (NSEZ).
With its Global delivery model, SLA driven performance, Reliable quality & processes designed in-line with LEAN, Kaizen and Six Sigma methodologies, the Company has regularly featured amongst the Top Engineering Design companies in India and The Best Places To Work. The Company's IT/ITes Staffing Services, enables customers to maximize their ability to source and engage quality talent directly or within the MSP frameworks.
Recruiter Name:Sanah Siddique
Contact Company:DIN Engineering Services LLP