Content QA to Verify Content on Global Website thru Manual & Automated Testing
Looking for a highly skilled QA to verify content on adobe.com websites through manual and automation testing. Web sites in over 60 countries in more than 30 languages.
Candidates must have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills as well as skilled execution of test cases and a passion for quality.
Candidates must have experience in testing of a large web site; strong HTML skills, and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
You will be expected to work with peer Content QA team, as well as regional Marketing content partners to contribute to the success of adobe.com.
- Provide Quality Assurance testing for regional content published on adobe.com web sites.
- Document and maintain the test cases, test plan, test results and responsible for defect management.
- Tests in different environments with varying screen resolutions including:
Cross operating system testing
Mobile/Tablet Responsive Testing
- Create and track issues, analyze dashboards and consolidate QA status using Jira tool.
- Process web-based authoring requests that come down from the different stakeholders
- Communicates effectively with off-site project team members
- Work with cross-functional groups to verify new content and updates across adobe.com web sites
- Responsible for investigation, quality analysis, and monitoring of the testing and final deployment.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of html5, CSS and general knowledge of SEO tactics and standards
- Experience creating and maintaining test suites that include scenarios and scripts.
- Experience with the Atlassian Software Development & Collaboration Tools (preferably Jira) highly preferred.
- Experience in using a Content Management System, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Experience of testing in a public website production environment highly preferred.
- Self-starter with problem solving experience working in a web content management system highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Must possess Debugging/ Analytical skills.
- Automation testing experience from defining automation strategy, to planning and creation, through implementation is a plus.
Excellent English written and oral communications skills a must.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
DIN Engineering Services LLP
The company, established in 1999, takes pride in having several long-term customer relationships spread in over 20+ countries. The Company is ISO 9001:2008 quality certified, ISMS 27001:2005 certified, Member of FIEO, SEIA and with over a team of 500+ professionals operates from multiple locations including the Special Economic Zone (NSEZ).
With its Global delivery model, SLA driven performance, Reliable quality & processes designed in-line with LEAN, Kaizen and Six Sigma methodologies, the Company has regularly featured amongst the Top Engineering Design companies in India and The Best Places To Work. The Company's IT/ITes Staffing Services, enables customers to maximize their ability to source and engage quality talent directly or within the MSP frameworks.