Excellent English written and oral communications skills a must.
- Write complex SQL queries and ETL to integrate heterogeneous data sources to provide data insight.
- Apply business logic to determine categorize the non-genuine base into opportunities.
- Use DW best practices to help scale the piracy conversion program
- Create dashboards in power BI
- Apply statistical methodologies and data mining skill sets on large volume of data
- Analyze data and provide insights to senior executives
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-6 years of experience
- SQL Expertise. SSIS & SSAS expertise.
- Can work in SSIS, SSAS, TSQL etc.
- Create datamart with dimension and fact modelling.
- Understanding of statistics concepts
- Ability to interpret data and present
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
DIN Engineering Services LLP
The company, established in 1999, takes pride in having several long-term customer relationships spread in over 20+ countries. The Company is ISO 9001:2008 quality certified, ISMS 27001:2005 certified, Member of FIEO, SEIA and with over a team of 500+ professionals operates from multiple locations including the Special Economic Zone (NSEZ).
With its Global delivery model, SLA driven performance, Reliable quality & processes designed in-line with LEAN, Kaizen and Six Sigma methodologies, the Company has regularly featured amongst the Top Engineering Design companies in India and The Best Places To Work. The Company's IT/ITes Staffing Services, enables customers to maximize their ability to source and engage quality talent directly or within the MSP frameworks.
Contact Company:DIN Engineering Services LLP