Excellent English written and oral communications skills a must.
- The consultant is expected to do automation in the Client commerce website .
- Create and maintain a collection of automated tests to thoroughly test all workflows the application supports.
- Perform hands-on testing of daily builds.
- Critically think about how consumers will interact with the software being tested and turn those thoughts into bugs, action items, and avenues of discussion.
- Work closely with quality engineers and developers on the design and specification of features.
- Accurately file and verify comprehensive bug reports.
- Create test cases (acceptance, performance, functional, etc..) that ensure proper functionality of all implemented features.
- Contribute to product design and requirements discussions.
- Coordinate with other internal and external teams to help ensure proper/stable workflows throughout the entire app experience.
- Accountability and ownership for all task assignments.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment and deliver against deadlines.
- Write automation suites to exercise higher-level functionality
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-6 years of experience in IT.
- Minimum of 5 years of Quality Engineering experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the Agile Methodologies like SCRUM with relevant experience in all phases of a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills for coordinating with teams scattered around the globe.
- Excellent understanding of business as it relates to the commerce and subscriptions.
- Ability to construct test plans while helping to define the product.
- Experience testing mobile products and REST services.
- Cross platform experience preferred (Mac, Windows and mobile).
- Experience in automation development for cloud services
- Demonstrated knowledge of QE methodology, processes and tools.
- Ability to achieve results with little supervision or direction.
- Good time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to move between tasks, products and sometimes across teams.
- Strong problem solving skills.
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
DIN Engineering Services LLP
The company, established in 1999, takes pride in having several long-term customer relationships spread in over 20+ countries. The Company is ISO 9001:2008 quality certified, ISMS 27001:2005 certified, Member of FIEO, SEIA and with over a team of 500+ professionals operates from multiple locations including the Special Economic Zone (NSEZ).
With its Global delivery model, SLA driven performance, Reliable quality & processes designed in-line with LEAN, Kaizen and Six Sigma methodologies, the Company has regularly featured amongst the Top Engineering Design companies in India and The Best Places To Work. The Company's IT/ITes Staffing Services, enables customers to maximize their ability to source and engage quality talent directly or within the MSP frameworks.