- Project management and project coordination
- Team management
- Performance monitoring and optimum utilization of resources
- Guide and mentor team as subject matter expert in BIM and CAD
- Be hands-on and lead the team showing technical expertise on BIM and CAD projects
- Prepare presentations and participate in project interviews
- Prepare estimates of hours and cost to perform the required services
- Prepare and maintain detailed project schedules
- Prepare progress reports on a daily, weekly or as-needed basis
- Validate, update and maintain all project documents
- Monitor and manage project performance, scope, quality, risks and schedule for all assigned projects
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
Required Candidate profileRequired Skills
- Bachelors degree in the field of engineering, architecture, information technology or computer systems management is required.
- Masters degree in the field of engineering, architecture, information technology or computer systems management is desired.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in working on Revit, AutoCAD etc.
- Overall 3 to 6 years of experience in BIM and/ or CAD industry.
- At least 1 years direct work experience in project/ team lead capacity.
- At least 3 years direct work experience as a project team member.
- Experience preparing and providing presentations in public and project settings.
- Experience writing technical project documentation.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Vision.
- Demonstrated and verifiable leadership experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Arch - Architecture, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, M.Arch - Architecture
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
DIN Engineering Services LLP
The company, established in 1999, takes pride in having several long-term customer relationships spread in over 20+ countries. The Company is ISO 9001:2008 quality certified, ISMS 27001:2005 certified, Member of FIEO, SEIA and with over a team of 500+ professionals operates from multiple locations including the Special Economic Zone (NSEZ).
With its Global delivery model, SLA driven performance, Reliable quality & processes designed in-line with LEAN, Kaizen and Six Sigma methodologies, the Company has regularly featured amongst the Top Engineering Design companies in India and The Best Places To Work. The Company's IT/ITes Staffing Services, enables customers to maximize their ability to source and engage quality talent directly or within the MSP frameworks.
Recruiter Name:Sanah Siddique
Contact Company:DIN Engineering Services LLP