As part of a new initiative, we are looking to hire high energy, aggressive, competitive & self-driven individuals to join our sales team as an Account Development Manager (ADM) . This program is specifically designed to groom new sales talent who would like to a build a career in the constantly growing Inside sales industry. We wish to groom & mentor the next gen sales leaders.
As an Account development manager, you will be responsible for qualifying prospective clients & scheduling meetings for our sales team. This includes target market penetration, calling on senior-level executives, consultative approach to selling, trade show attendance, following up on marketing generated responses, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
- Support sales efforts by targeting Accounts & Lead utilizing outbound prospecting skills.
- Learn about Adobes Technical communication & Digital learning solutions to further articulate it to our prospective clients.
- Work with direct sales organizations to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with prospects delivering qualified sales opportunities for the Adobe Enterprise Sales Team.
- Process problems and translate need into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects (internal/external) customers building relationships and monetizing them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
- Meet or exceed monthly qualified opportunity targets.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A. Salary no constraint - looking for only the TOP Talent.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1 - 3 years prior sales, business development, Inside sales, customer service experience, preferably with an IT Product or services organization. We are also open to applications from sales/customer service candidates from diverse industries who are looking to transition their career
- Exceptional communication skills, i.e. both verbal & written
- A candidate who is a quick learner, ability to grasp & learn technology in no time.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required.
- The phone is your friend - you must show evidence that you are a great communicator & willing to connect with at least 20-30 clients in a day(completed calls).
- A candidate who is passionate about building his/her career in Technology sales.
- Willingness to work across shifts since our target clients are in North America or Europe
- Skill to keep Salesforce.com up to-date with lead/opportunity notes, qualification status/tracking, correct marketing event codes with the ability to track success.
- Adhere to and enforce lead/opportunity distribution processes, policies and procedures.
- Build team brand and personal brand by achieving top internal and external customer service.
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
DIN Engineering Services LLP
Initially these 10 positions would be on 3rd party payroll (on rolls of 'DIN Engineering Services LLP') and with the TOP performers being converted to Full-Time Employees with the Client company.